Welcome at our division!
- Thermal and Fluids Engineering: Aeroacoustics, climatisation, LES, cooling of power transformers, electronics, power electronics.
- Thermotech: Creative technologies in mechanical engineering - flow, heat, combustion, engines and related safety issues.
- Energy & Environment : Rational use of energy and energy systems.
- Simulation of Thermal Systems: Thermal systems in buildings, Waste-to-Energy.
- Turbulent Flow Simulation and Optimization: Wind energy, indoor ventilation, pollutant dispersion.....
The defense will take place on Tuesday, February 9, 2016 at 17h30
in Aula van de Tweede Hoofdwet - Kasteelpark Arenberg 41, 3001 Heverlee
Doctoral theses can be downloaded from the doctorates page
At the TME division meeting PhD students of the division get the floor to present their research work to a broader public that is well acquainted with energy related research topics. The meeting takes place every two weeks during the lecturing period. Presentations are held at the department of Mechanical Engineering (Celestijnenlaan 300, 3001 Leuven, Room 02.30).
Presentations for this semester are: new presentations to be announced in February 2016.
An overview of all publications can be found on our publication page.